Contact: email@example.com Location: USA (remote)
- We're hiring a mid-level Product Designer to help direct an exciting and complex product that makes a huge impact on our users' lives.
- You'll work directly with the Senior Director of Product and CTO to shape the product roadmap, oversee the creation of new features and products, and work cross-functionally to understand key inputs.
- We're a venture-backed startup with amazing investors in Silicon Valley and Europe. You'll be joining a small team of highly-experienced operators and engineers. We're growing!
- Our mission is to increase access to world-class higher education and ensure that it is globally recognized and transferable. See more at Woolf.university.
- We're building a category-defining company, increasing the speed of innovation in higher education and increasing access to high-quality education
- We empower educators, bootcamps, and entrepreneurs to build accredited colleges and degrees on our platform with speed and at scale, without sacrificing quality. This product matters.
- Updated portfolio
- 3+ years of experience
- Design Systems: Experience with setup and expansion
- Knowledge on User Interface, Design Patterns, Layouts, Colors and Typography
- Experience with Figma
- Experience working inside an Agile team. Good time-management and collaborative work
- Experience with Edtech
- Experience at Startup / Agency