Contact: email - firstname.lastname@example.org or telegram - @WoolfHR Location: Kyiv/Ukraine
We build the operating system for higher education and make it possible to create accredited programs with speed. Educators can launch colleges, manage collaboration between tutors, create or transfer courses online. Students can connect with the right professor anywhere in the world. They accumulate credits on the platform to be eligible for accredited degrees in USA and EU.
We're hiring a senior back-end developer for strengthening up our engineering team. You will work directly with our CTO and other members of the engineering team.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, implementation, quality testing, and release;
- Evaluate, design, and develop solutions to meet requirements by understanding and analyzing current system functionality and following established development methodologies and standards;
- Develop back-end cloud-ready microservices and GraphQL APIs;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of data storage functionality that is reusable, scalable, and meets critical architecture goals;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of commercial experience;
- You have excellent knowledges of TypeScript, NodeJS, SQL including latest specifications;
- You have experience in building distributed systems and microservices;
- You have experience with ORM libraries like PrismaJS;
- You have experience with GraphQL federation and subscriptions;
- You have experience with real-time event communication services like NATS;
- You have experience with caching services like Redis;
- You have experience excellent collaboration skills and the ability to plan the workload is a MUST;
- Official employment by PIF,
- Semi-annual Performance and Salary Review,
- Medical insurance,
- Flexible schedule,
- Fully paid Vacation and Sick leaves,
- Workspace at Unit City equipped with MacBook Pro and Monitor.