Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Location: USA (remote)
- We're hiring a senior product manager to help direct an exciting and complex product that makes a huge impact on our users' lives.
- You'll work directly with the CEO and CTO to shape the product roadmap, oversee the creation of new features and products, and work cross-functionally to understand key inputs.
- We're a venture-backed startup with amazing investors in Silicon Valley and Europe. You'll be joining a small team of highly-experienced operators and engineers. We're growing!
- Our mission is to increase access to world-class higher education and ensure that it is globally recognized and transferable. See more at Woolf Labs.
- We're building a category-defining company, increasing the speed of innovation in higher education and increasing access to high-quality education
- We empower educators, bootcamps, and entrepreneurs to build accredited colleges and degrees on our platform with speed and at scale, without sacrificing quality. This product matters.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager that is detail-oriented, highly organised, user-obsessed, and able to see how the parts fit together across the software platform.
1) Cross-functional collaboration
You’ll be directing the product development process, working directly with the CEO and CTO and Design, on the full life-cycle of products (you'll be writing tickets and epics), and you'll be collaborating across the Woolf team to understand how product requirements meet customer, sales, operational, and legal requirements. You'll be communicating updates across all channels.
2) Product lifecycle
You’ll ensure that products are scoped and managed to meet launch deadlines, and that software development stages are aligned with product release cycles. Ticket prioritisation, time-management, and highly organised leadership are a must in this role. After launch, you’ll gather customer and data inputs for improvements and optimizations.
What we're looking for
- Over 4 years of Product Management experience, managing software products from idea, to design, to QA, to production
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems, and clear, main-point-first, rational communication
- You’re a meticulous product thinker who loves collaborating across the company
- Experience shipping products with great user experiences
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that product are successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
- A computer science, math, psychology, or sociology degree; or engineering experience
- Experience working in a start up or in small, growing teams
- We're a diverse, smart, international, and distributed team
- Our product-engineering patterns are documented and respect our process