Contact: email@example.com Location: Remote, USA, EMEA
- We're looking for an Account Executive to build out new business for us
- You will drive Woolf's growth by building relationships with innovative university-level educators and bootcamps around the world
- You will engage potential clients in a highly consultative process to help them understand the value of Woolf's platform for their businesses in a trustworthy way
- You will work in a new sales organization actively help to build processes
- Our mission at Woolf is to make higher education more accessible, and to ensure that it is globally recognized and transferable.
- The opportunity is enormous, and we're building a category-defining company, increasing the speed of innovation in higher education and increasing access to high-quality education
- We empower educators, bootcamps, and entrepreneurs to build accredited colleges and degrees on our platform with speed and at scale, without sacrificing quality. This product matters.
You are an adept and trustworthy salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including their executive suite and engineering team. You have experience working with start up sales in a changing environment. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex sale in a highly consultative manner. You will be a credible voice for Woolf to the senior education stakeholders that you engage. You are accustomed to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decisions. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients becoming a trusted voice in the community
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions
- Lead and contribute to Woolf team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Develop and maintain sales collateral, value proposition pitch decks, ROI cheat sheets, and counter positioning battle cards.
- Help implement a referral program to build a global community of colleges
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical and complex product, with a track record of top performance
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements while maintaining deal pace
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in innovating the higher education space
- Are willing to think outside the box and push boundaries on product.
- Strong customer focus