Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Location: Remote, North America
- We're looking for our first Customer Success Manager to build out our Client onboarding and success functions
- You will work directly with our Partnerships lead to shape our client journey
- You will drive Woolf's future growth by building relationships with the fastest growing and most innovative educators in the world - helping them to understand the value of Woolf's platform for their businesses.
- Our mission is to increase access to world-class higher education and ensure that it is globally recognized and transferable. See more at Woolf Labs.
- We're building a category-defining company, increasing the speed of innovation in higher education and increasing access to high-quality education
- We empower educators, bootcamps, and entrepreneurs to build accredited colleges and degrees on our platform with speed and at scale, without sacrificing quality. This product matters.
- You will coordinate new client onboarding: a cross-functional role connecting the client to our engineering, accreditation, and other departments - you will ensure that onboarding onto a sophisticated, technical product keeps to schedule and is enjoyable.
- Improve and manage Woolf's customer onboarding playbook and own its implementation
- Directly handle the client-facing the post-sales engagement, retention, and growth of our clients
- Support expansion of our accounts by identifying and anticipating their upcoming programs, and ensuring that Woolf is supporting them
- Build and foster relationships with senior executives in operations, product, engineering, and finance
- Evangelize Woolf customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- Partner with our accreditation team to help educate customers on the use and benefits of our products and our industry
- Advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders. Share customer feedback and insights to Product Management, Engineering, Support, Marketing, and Sales on the innovation and improvement needed to optimize the Woolf user experience
- Drive overall account health including product adoption, usage velocity, account renewals and growth, referrals, and customer satisfaction
We’re looking for someone with
- 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role, ideally in customer success accounts valued above $100k
- You know how to engage with the CEOs and founders of other organizations
- You're ready to project manage technical onboarding, ensuring it is a good experience, and kept to schedule
- Ability to managing international and cross-cultural relationships, preferably working with a highly technical product
- Sophisticated business sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our user’s businesses
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Strong analytical skills and operating rigour
- Strong professional presence and presentation skills, ability to negotiate with multiple stakeholders
- Record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Ready to work in a start up environment where you must tackle things on your own