Contact: email@example.com Location: Remote, USA
- We're looking to hire our first Sales Operator to be at the forefront of driving revenue and growth for Woolf
- You will work directly with our CEO and VP of Product to increase the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization
- You will drive Woolf's future growth engine by building relationships with the fastest growing innovation educators in the world and helping them to understand the value of Woolf's platform for their businesses.
- We're building a new operating system for higher education - we created the only platform that is able to accredit new colleges and degrees, using the same accreditation as other major universities. See more at Woolf Labs.
- The opportunity is enormous, and we're building a category-defining company, increasing the speed of innovation in higher education and increasing access to high-quality education
- We empower educators, bootcamps, and entrepreneurs to build accredited colleges and degrees on our platform with speed and at scale, without sacrificing quality. This product matters.
This role has two goals:
1) Create qualified meetings for Account Executives to close
2) Increase sales productivity through tools, analytics, and strategy
- Create an automated process that streamlines lead qualification
- Handoff qualified lead to AE to ensure a seamless transition
- Work with marketing to optimize inbound leads
- Sales operations: territory planning, commission planning
- Sales administration: proposal and contract management, contract governance
- Compensation optimization and administration
- Forecasting reporting and accuracy maintenance
- Systems and data management: CRM